Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Suffering from Multiple Musical Personality Disorder

My musical tastes are pretty varied - nothing insane or super indie or anything... but varied, nonetheless. On top of that, I have a neurotic tendency to get songs stuck in my head. I mean, reeeeeeally freaking stuck. Like can't-turn-the-song-off-even-in-the-middle-of-the-night kind of stuck.

Sometimes it's tricky to navigate both of the above traits simultaneously. What do I mean? Well, here are the three most recent songs that I've got on endless repeat in my brain:

Fantasia - When I See You



Aerosmith - Hole In My Soul



Ace of Base - Living In Danger



Da fuck? Like, if that was a playlist it would be the playlist that no one liked, except for me. I hope you've enjoyed this peek into my brain... and also that peek back at Ace of Base's awesome 90s style.


Facebook.com/akaBaileyBlog

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!