Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HOLY CRAP.

HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?!

THE news.

NSYNC. REUNITING. MTV. VMAs.

Those things are all happening this Sunday, if the rumors are true. (Perez, I swear to god if you're steering me wrong right now.... )

Just slap me. SLAP ME. If loving this news is wrong, I don't want to be right.

If you don't know why I'm flipping my shit right now, please read the entire confession about my NSync fangirl days here: My Long, Serious History with Justin Timberlake

I don't even have MTV in my current cable package, but thanks to the wonders of technology (and also thanks to a recent switch from Shaw to TELUS), I can call up the cable company on Sunday and have them change my package to include MTV and they'll do it right then while I'm on the phone with them. Hoozah!!

Here's one of my favorite NSync VMA performances, from the 1999 VMAs:


How do you feel about NSync? Do you love them or hate them? If you hate them, what's the matter with you? Will you be watching the VMAs?

Find me on Facebook!
~ Holla @ me on Twitter ~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!