Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Make This: Open-Faced Yogurt Parfait

Yep, "open-faced yogurt parfait." As far as I'm concerned, I just made this term up. #CoinedIt. So what is it? Well, here's what the concept looks like in practice:

Open-faced yogurt parfait





Pretty, right? And no mason jars required.

Here's what I put into my open-faced yogurt parfait:

  • strawberry yogurt
  • almonds
  • granola
  • dried cranberries
  • raisins
  • chocolate chips

Some other shit you could throw in there:

  • dried fruit
  • walnuts
  • fresh straw/blue/raspberries
  • shredded coconut
  • honey
  • flax seeds
  • the kitchen sink (if it's fresh)

What would you put into yours?

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. this looks DELICIOUS! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea Bailey! A lot of flavors and textures going on with "Good fats". I swear almonds are a super food. They crub my appetite and give me energy like nothing else!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!