Monday, October 6, 2014

A Few Good {Boston} Things

A view of South Station in downtown Boston:

South Station entrance, Boston

Boston Wharf Company sign in the Fort Point Channel district:

Boston Wharf Company sign in the Fort Point Channel district of Boston

America! While this is most likely just a seagull that was caught in some flattering lighting, I prefer to think that it's an eagle soaring past our star-spangled banner at just the right moment:

American flag with soaring eagle/seagull
.  that's the moon, in the bottom right  .
Subway tracks near my house:

Boston subway tracks

Copley Square in downtown Boston - 

Buildings in Copley Square, Boston











When I moved from Vancouver back to Massachusetts, I promised that there'd be "pictures and adventures from a new city" here on my blog. This is just a tiny snippet of some of Boston's cityscape, and I can't wait to share more!

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM
BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Boston is so pretty!
    I have been wanting to go for a while now, so I think I am definitely going to make it a priority for this winter since the Megabus goes up there from DC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeeah, do it!! There's lots to see here, and if you come in December you'll get to see all the holiday lights :) I'm going to DC for a wedding on New Years Eve! Maybe I'll take the Megabus ;)

      Delete

Leave me some love!