A couple months ago I posted my interpretation of a Pinterest project - empty picture frames hung as wall art. It was a super simple idea that takes mere minutes of work (plus paint drying time) - just find picture frames with interesting textures, paint them all one color (white), and hang them together in a cluster on a wall.
I started off with 3 frames and recently upped my game to include 2 more frames. I thought I'd share the update so you can see what it's looking like now.
Here were the two additional frames I bought and painted...
Here were the two additional frames I bought and painted...
After several coats of white spray paint and a few nails hammered into a wall, they finished off the wall of frames nicely:
| . close up of the deets . |
I don't think I'll be adding more frames to this now - seems like it's got enough going on. A perfect way to spruce up a random corner of our bedroom!
Here's what it looked like when there were just 3 frames:
Have you tried this out yet in your own home? Tweet me a picture at @akaBailey!
I love the additions - so pretty Bailey!
ReplyDeleteI love empty frames on a wall, this looks SO good! :)
ReplyDeleteThe one bigger one has some great detail! Great find!
ReplyDeletehttp://chelseypatti.blogspot.com
Pinterest is so inspiring! I love what you did with the frames!
ReplyDeleteNice article! wall photo frames add charm to any space. I checked out VibeCrafts’ frame collection, and the designs are modern, elegant, and great quality. A must-visit if you want to buy wall photo frames online.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed reading this post! A canvas painting can bring so much life and character to a room. I love how it adds color, creativity, and a personal touch to any wall. I recently explored Vibecrafts’ collection, and their canvas paintings are truly stunning - perfect for giving your home a modern and artistic vibe. Definitely worth checking out!
ReplyDeleteWall painting can instantly bring color, creativity, and personality to any room. Vibecrafts offers beautiful, stylish artwork designed to complement modern and traditional interiors. Explore unique designs that make your walls more expressive and inviting. Discover premium home décor and artistic creations at Vibecrafts to give your space a fresh, elegant look.
ReplyDelete