Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Favorite Sexxxxyyyyy Songs!

For no good reason whatsoever (it's not even my birthday), I was really inspired to put together a list of my favorite sexy songs. It might have been because I've been listening to JT's You Got It On almost everyday while tidying up the kitchen, and day-um is that a sexy song! You know, exactly the kind of thing that screams, "Yeah girl, scrub that sauce pan!"

So even though Valentine's Day is now a few weeks behind us, I hope you'll let this playlist continue to *ahem* inspire you. In no particular order, here are some of my favorite sexy songs!

Drunk In Love - Beyoncé


You Got It On - Justin Timberlake
Motivation - Kelly Rowland
I Get Lonely - Janet Jackson


Bed - J. Holiday
Lost Without U - Robin Thicke
Nobody - Keith Sweat
Promise - Ciara


Adorn - Miguel
Anytime, Anyplace - Janet Jackson



What are some of your favorite sexy songs? 

Did any of your favorites make the list?

Did this SUPER SEXY blog post offend your delicate sensibilities?  #HappyHumpDay ;)

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. oh yes oh YES! Although, I won't lie--the Beyonce song is more hilarious to me than sexy--but I can see how it SHOULD be sexy. I just can't get over the "surfboard" thing haha. And Bed? yes yes yes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!