Friday, March 8, 2013

Mint Sorbet and Polka Dot Nails

I picked up a new minty polish a month or so ago and haven't gotten around to using it until recently. It's nearly Spring - time to start dipping our toe(nail)s back into our pastels!


The mint polish I used is Mint Sorbet from the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear line. Pastel polishes are notoriously bitchy to deal with - streaking through the quad and into the gymnasium like Will Ferrell in Old School. It always seems like no matter the brand, you're going to have at least one super streaky coat to start things off - and only get streak-free on the second coat if it's your lucky day. This polish was no exception!




I love working with cute nail polish on... it's way more fun than watching dull nails type:


Give it a try!


What is your favorite pastel nail polish color?


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I have the Mint Sorbet as well, and love it with a silver glitter for an accent. I'll have to see what I think about the white polka dots...cause it looks great on your nails!

    Checking in from Friday's link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, and I will have to try out the silver accent nail with it! I like the Mint Sorbet color a lot but the formula is really difficult to work with! So streaky! Thanks for stopping by Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is stunning. I really love the mint! Pastels are always so fun and pretty

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!