Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Orchid Lollipop Nails

When I first began keeping a blog in October 2012, one of the first nail polishes I posted about was Lollipop by Urban Outfitters. It ended up being one of my most popular blogs, and I couldn't tell you why! I can no longer find Lollipop being sold in UO stores, so I hope you already scooped yours.

Here's a new way that I used it recently:

orchid lollipop nail polish

Polishes used:
- Beware by Pure Ice
- Orchid by Love & Beauty
- Lollipop by Urban Outfitters

beware by pure ice, orchid by love and beauty, lollipop by urban outfitters

Get it done:
1. Paint all nails except ring finger two coats of Orchid.
2. Paint ring finger several coats of Beware.

orchid polish with silver glitter accent nail

love and beauty orchid polish with silver glitter accent nail

3. Paint two coats of Lollipop over the Beware on your ring finger.

urban outfitters lollipop nail polish

orchid nail polish with lollipop accent nail

orchid nail polish with urban outfitters lollipop accent nail

Lollipop has a very sheer lilac-colored base, so I like the way Beware looks beneath it. It gives it a more opaque - yet still glittery - background.

forever21 orchid nail polish with urban outfitters lollipop accent nail

Hope you like! If you try out something similar, Tweet me a picture at @akaBailey!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love your single glittery nail -- too cute!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!!
    Do you want to follow eachother?
    Kisses ! Have a stunning day!
    I wait for you for a very interesting post!
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!