Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sweat Round Up of the Week

This weekend has been nice and relaxing! I didn't have much to do besides catch up on a ton of blog-reading, watch some movies, and give David a haircut. Plus I scrubbed the bejesus out of my bathtub, so... that was rewarding. We took a nice long walk into downtown Vancouver last night and scoped out some of the fools who were running around in costumes. The fog around here finally lifted, revealing that some places around the city have actually put up holiday lights already! #ThatsWhatsUp!

On top of taking nice daily walks this week, I got in one decent arm workout and one decent leg workout. Check out my workouts below:

10/23 (cardio & lower body)
21 mins elliptical, 2 miles
Workout gear, top from Forever21, grey leggings
.  new long sleeve base layer top from forever21  .
.  love it for going to/from the gym!  .
3x: 
  - 15 deadlifts, 15 lbs each hand
  - 15 goblet squats, holding 15 lbs
  - 20 calf raises, 15 lbs each hand
  - 1:00 plank

10/25 (upper body & core)
7 mins elliptical, .7 miles
12 overhead press, 12.5 lbs
12 bent over rows, 20 lbs each hand
30 Russian get ups, 5 lbs each hand
12 chest press on exercise ball, 12.5 lbs each hand
30 weighted v-sit twist, holding 12.5 lbs
12 close grip chest press on exercise ball, 12.5 lbs each hand
30 weighted crunches on exercise ball, holding 12.5 lbs
15 deltoid flys, 5 lbs each hand, kneeling on bosu ball
15 deltoid raises, 5 lbs each hand, kneeling on bosu ball
30 cobras
12 lat pulldowns, 30 lbs
12 lat pulldowns, 40 lbs
12 lat pulldowns, 50 lbs

Hey here's something else worth noting - my mom wins the MVP of my recent music scene because she randomly sent me the new Justin Timberlake album in the mail:

Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience, Part 2 of 2
Completely unprompted. Completely awesome of her. This album is The 20/20 Experience, Part 2 of 2. You may remember that he released Part 1 earlier this year, after taking a way-too-long hiatus from releasing his own music. I haven't fully formed any huge opinions about the album overall, but one of my favorite tracks is a sexy little diddy called You Got It On. Listen to it for a sexy time!

How has your weekend been going? Did you get in any good workouts this week?

Find me on Facebook!
~ Holla @ me on Twitter ~

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. ah how is the new JT cd?! I bought it and still have been meaning to listen to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's VERY eclectic - he's got a little of everything on there!

      Delete
  2. I love JT. The few recent songs of his I've heard on the radio have been great!
    That top is cute, I love forever 21's workout section. I live in their yoga pants!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dang! good for you girl- you're a beast! i do walk too, that counts for something right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! Thanks Kendra - and heck yeah walking counts for something, I do it all the time! Gotta keep that body mooovin! ;)

      Delete

Leave me some love!