Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Few Good Things

A new coffee and donut place opened up this past weekend on 4th Ave, just a few short blocks from my apartment! 

lucky's doughnuts, vancouver
.  lucky's doughnuts/49th parallel coffee roasters  .

coconut cream doughnut
.  toasted coconut w/ coconut cream filling  .

I tried my first papaya:

papaya
.  you would never guess what this looks like on the inside...  i'll leave you with the mystery .

I filled my new blue glass bottle with some fresh flowers...

flowers in blue bottle

... and had fun with the exposure tool in one of my photo-editing programs:
flowers in blue bottle, high exposure
.  not low  .





Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I need that toasted coconut donut...oh my...
    Great pics!

    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...my gosh. That doughnut looks AMAZING. Pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!