Remember when I put up some empty frames as wall decorations a few weeks ago? In that blog I mentioned that I'd purchased 5 frames, with only 3 of them making it up onto the wall. As for the other two frames that I'd purchased and painted for the project, one of them didn't take the paint well (it turned pink somehow) and the other just didn't really look "right" with the other frames.
This is the one that just didn't look right with the others:
And since I'd already gone through the trouble of paying for it, removing all the insane retro picture backing, cleaning it, and painting it, I figured it should be kept around until I found another use for it.
Here's my "other" use:
I doubt you have any questions at all about how this was achieved, so I won't insult you by posting any instructions. I hope you find this useful!!
Don't forget to like my new Facebook page! ~> Facebook.com/akaBaileyBlog