Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweat Roundup of the Week!

I got slightly back on track this week with my workouts, after an embarrassing week of fitness last week. A lot of my favorite YouTube fitness channels have been putting out some great workout/exercise videos recently so those have been inspiring me and giving me lots of ideas to take to the gym.

workout clothes
.  i stepped in gum the other day while walking to the gym wearing my workout sneaks  .
.  it was a real buzz kill  .


6/9
Walked 6 miles around Vancouver with David!

6/11 (lower body & core)
5 mins elliptical
20 deadlifts, 20 lbs each hand
30 booty kicks each leg
40 weighted side bends, 20 lbs each hand
20 heel presses  (+20 mini pulses at the top) on each leg
30 weighted calf raises, 20 lbs each hand
1:40 plank
20 squats, 20 lbs each hand
30 cobras

6/12 (upper body)
5 mins elliptical
Started with the Sexy Tank Top Arms In Time For Summer routine 3x, 7.5 lbs each hand:
- 10 reverse fly
- 10 deltoid fly
- 10 deltoid raise
***
12 tricep kickbacks, 7.5 lbs each hand
12 chest press on exercise ball, 12.5 lbs each hand
12 lat pulldowns, 70 lbs

6/15 (cardio, lower body & abs)
20 mins elliptical
20 deadlifts, 20 lbs each hand
- 40 bridges
- 20 single leg bridges on each leg
30 weighted calf raises, 20 lbs each hand
60 side lunges + plyometric pushoff, 30 each side
1:10 plank
20 squats, 20 lbs each hand
30 cobras
12 lat pulldowns, 60 lbs

When it comes to being healthy, in general, I'm really not too bad on the fitness front... but I fear that I'll never have visible abs because APPARENTLY those are "made in the kitchen" and #goodlord do I love my sweets. How do so many women replace ice cream, cookies and chocolate with like almond milk yogurt pops sprinkled with stevia??? When I get sweet cravings during the day, I satisfying the craving with some fruit. But come nighttime, post-dinner, you can't keep me from my straight-up-diabetes-inducing chocolate or ice cream. Honestly, it's already on my mind before I'm even through with my dinner plate!!

Do you eat dessert every night? What do you eat for dessert that you don't feel crappy about later?

Facebook.com/akaBaileyBlog
Twitter.com/akaBailey
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You're so awesome Bailey! I really like popsicles and smoothies! You could make a healthy smoothie to break up the ice cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I see myself making a smoothie.... with ice cream as one of the main ingredients hahah #oops I could try fudgsicles though!

      Delete
  2. wow sounds like you've been doing amazing with working out!! I've been trying to be good about it lately, you're inspiring! My thing is carbs haha I could do without sweets but I need my bread and pasta. Gah!!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!