(Seriously though, I hated chemistry.)
Don't worry, I'm not going to make you Google them. Cu = Copper, Ag = Silver, and Au = Gold. On top of those three, I've also got a Rose Gold and what I will call Antique Gold. Those symbols aren't in the periodic table of elements, so someone really messed up there.
Anycrap, today I decided to use them all on my nails, because why choose one metal when you can rock five at once? #AMIRIGHT?
And what I learned during this experiment is that it's dreadfully hard to take photos of metallic nail polishes and have them really show the true color. Womp wommmp.
The one on my thumb looks silvery in the photo but it's actually a pale gold in person.
Here's what I used for my metallic mani:
From left to right...
- Pure Ice - Fast Lane (copper)
- Orly - Buried Treasure (antique gold)
- Love & Beauty - Bronze (I prefer to think of this one as rose gold instead of bronze)
- Love & Beauty - Grey, with a coat of Pure Ice - Beware (silver)
- Love & Beauty - Pewter (which like I said looks gold in person)
Are you a fan of the mixed metals trend? If you are too bashful to rock mixed metal jewelry, try out a mixed metal mani next time instead!
As a fun aside, today is my brother Rob's 23rd birthday. #MAZEL! Happy birthday bro! May the universe grant you at least 75 Facebook notifications today.