Wednesday, July 31, 2013

iTunes Genius Playlist: Angie Martinez

Here's another fabulous playlist, care of iTunes' Genius feature. Made possible by my own sick music library, of course. This list is based off of the timeless Angie Martinez/Lil Mo/Sacario 2002 jam, If I Could Go, which has been in my head quite a bit lately. Not complaining!




1. Angie Martinez feat. Lil' Mo and Sacario - If I Could Go

2. Mya - Movin' On

3. Truth Hurts feat. Rakim - Addictive

4. Brandy feat. Ma$e - Top of the World

5. Aaliyah feat. Timbaland - We Need a Resolution

6. Destiny's Child feat. Wyclef Jean - No, No, No (remix)

7. Jazmine Sullivan - Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)

8. IMX - Stay the Night (super extra bonus points if you know this song OR who IMX is)

9. Sunshine Anderson - Heard It All Before

10. Groove Theory - Tell Me

11. Mya - Best of Me

12. Jermaine Dupri feat Mariah Carey - Sweetheart (whatup 1998?!)

13. Brandy - What About Us?

14. Fabolous - Trade It All (remix)

15. Wyclef Jean feat. Claudette Ortiz - Two Wrongs

16. Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody?

17. Destiny's Child - If You Leave

18. TLC - Kick Your Game

19. Mya - Case of the Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do?)

20. Keyshia Cole - I Should've Cheated

21.  Brandy - Baby

My throwback music library is better than yours. #Fact. #Sawry.

The MVP of this list might be Wyclef/Claudette on Two Wrongs.  It's always amazing to be reminded that that song exists, #AMIRIGHT?

Were any of your old school favorites on this list? I hope it inspired you to re-listen to some of them via YouTube or your own iTunes libraries!

Find me on Facebook!
~ Holla @ me on Twitter ~

Follow on Bloglovin

{Linking up to Whatever, Whenever Wednesday}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!