These are movies that you basically just cannot say no to. If I'm flipping through the channels and one of these movies is on TV, I will watch it, no matter how many times I've seen the movie before.
I've really been putting some thought into this and here's what I came up with, in no particular order... plus my favorite line from some of the movies:
- Mean Girls - "You can't just ask people why they're white."
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Clueless - "My foot hurts. Can I go to the nurse?"/ "Nice stems."
- The Wizard of Oz - "That's a horse of a different color!"
- The Sound of Music
- Mary Poppins - "Close your mouth please Michael, we are not a codfish."
- The Social Network
- The Princess Bride - "I do not think it means what you think it means."
- Can't Hardly Wait - "Nobody drink the beer, the beer has gone bad!"
Please note that these aren't necessarily my "favorite" movies, but definitely ones I can't resist watching.
What are your irresistibles?? Are any of yours on this list?
|. thanks internet .|