Friday, July 4, 2014

Sparkly Red, Silver and Blue Nails

Happy 4th of July errrrrr'body!! I don't have much to say today, except for "LEWK AT MY FESTIVE, SPARKLY NAILS."

So. Look at them:

4th of July nails
4th of July nails
4th of July nails

4th of July nails
4th of July nails
4th of July nails

4th of July nails

4th of July nails

4th of July nails

I used Sinful Colors' Ruby Ruby as the base on my red nails, topped with 3 coats of Milani's Ruby Jewels for some sparkle. On my blue nails I used Blue It by Sally Hansen as a base coat, with a single coat of Nicole by OPI Gumdrops polish in Blue-Berry Sweet On You. For my ring fingers I did 2 coats of the Diamond Texture polish from Revlon.

Ruby Jewels, Ruby Ruby, Diamond Texture, Blue It, Blue-Berry Sweet on You, Nail polish

Hopefully it won't be too overcast tonight, because I intend to watch the Seattle fireworks display on TV, and it can be a real bust on a foggy night.

Red white and blue

Do you have fireworks to watch tonight?
Did you get to see a parade today?
Use caution when mixing alcohol and explosives this weekend!

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM
Follow on Bloglovin
{Linking with Friday's Fab Favorites, Beauty Buzz, and The Nail Files}

8 comments:

  1. uhm...yup. These are THE BEST 4th of july nails EVER!! I love that they're ALL sparkly, like fireworks!! Love love LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spaaaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkklllllllleeeeeeeessssssss! Fabulous, girl. Just fabulous!! And I love your backdrop. So cute to have the red and white stripes and the blue buttons! Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nails! Love the colors and the bling, bling ;) Enjoy your evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!